Raw Indian Hair is some of the most obedient hair you can buy. Scrunch it, style it or curl it.It will always go where you want it to! Raw Indian hair is beautiful and chic, because it is very silky soft as photo shown so can be flat ironed quickly for a ultra sleek . and if you like to restyle your hair sometimes, We are confidence to say True Indian Temple hair is your New good choice. We are carefully sourced and selected by Skilled Indian partner and strict test it before send to all respect.
Mayflower hair company is true Indian raw hair vendor, we guarantee all Indian hair is original sourced from Southern India temples by our skilled Indian partner.
Unit price is for one bundle only.
1) Human Hair Length: 12-28 Inch are available. true to the length.
2) Hair Color: Natural black hair or light brown. Full cuticle intact can be dye.
3) Style: Natural straight.Silky looking lasting texture.
4) Quality: Machine double min shedding, no tangles. no chemical smell.
5) Hair Weight: Full 3.5oz/piece.100g/bundle.
6) Hair life: At least 24 months with proper care.
7)Package: PE Bag. OEM/ODM & drop ship are accepted
Texture & color Disclaimer
- Because of the distinct nature of human hair, two heads of hair are never exactly the same. The photos provided on this website are meant to give you an idea of how the different textures look like; and the color you seen is in natural black or light brown. However, every product is uniquely beautiful and texture may vary slightly from the example shown. Also, when you buy more than two pieces, their texture and color may vary slightly from each other, but we will take all efforts to select the same pattern and color to match in one order before dispatch.
Mayflower is a manufacturer to customer business model (M2C) to save and protect your investment. We are pretty sure you will be happy with our quality and it is really worthy of what you pay. For key account, we can cope with your creative demands for any color; lengths; pattern; weight to lead the market. Thanks very much for visiting at Mayflower and have a blessing day!